This one goes out to the last 6 months of fun and here's just a few of the highlights:
- Discovering that Ludlow really WAS the quaintest little village of them all. Seriously... this place is so magical and I've heard they hold Shakespeare plays in Ludlow Castle in the summer months!? Dreamy...
- Visiting Tintern Abbey with my two favourite Americans. (This place HAS to be one of my favourite places in the world).
- Going on numerous adventures with the River House family :)
- Driving all the way to Cardiff to see the 'Bluebell Wood'.... to find bluebells bloomed two weeks later. Whoops :)
- Watching and photographing my best friend and brother as he proposed to his girlfriend! They get married in July this year!
- Climbing/crawling up the side of 'Lord Hereford's Knob' - it's a mountain (and it's really called that) - in the snow on my hands and knees, staring actual death in the face.
- When my boyfriend bought me a vintage polaroid camera for my birthday!! I win.
- When we went to Brugge and it really was as beautiful as everyone had told us.
- When I organised and ACTUALLY PULLED OFF my first styled collaborated shoot with numerous other wedding businesses in the area. And to top that, it's going to be featured on two big wedding blogs and in a magazine at the end of the year! Who knew!?
- Cycling through fields of buttercups in the sunshine last weekend.
- Exploring Llanthony Priory with my favourite man in all the world.
- Picnicing with friends by the river because it was warm enough!
- Cycling 12 miles to see the sunset at the sweetest spot in Herefordshire.
- Getting to mow the lawn for the first time in my brand new home in the sunshine with my legs out. HORRAH!
- Going for a pub lunch on Tuesday near Ludlow and laughing with my man for hours over nothing. The waitress came over to our table and said she's never heard a couple giggle so much.
Here's to the next 6 months! I promise I'll post my bucket list soon. I have a thing about bucket lists... to me there's such a sense of achievement when you write down the things you'd love to do in the next 3 months and looking back to find it was everything that you dreamt it would be. TOO. GOOD.
Happy bank holiday weekend!