Summer time is quickly coming upon us.. and I just can't wait! The sun didn't set until 10.30pm the other night. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?
So naturally, with summer, there comes so many opportunities for fun that can only be had this time of year. Here's just a few that I'm aiming to do over these next few months :
- Drink Pimms & Lemonade. Pretty self explanatory.
- Take photos of life with my real camera (instead of with my iPhone). I've been particularly bad at this over the last two years. Big real cameras are heavy you know.
- JOHN MAYER CONCERT. Definitely happening.
- Visit Aynhoe Park. This place has been on my mind ever since I found it online. I mean, stuffed animals with hats on... who doesn't want to see that!?
- Finally find that flipping abandoned cotton mill with my man. WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?
- Cycle in Europe. I don’t even care where.
- Let's go to the beach.
- Camping / Badminton. I feel like these two go hand in hand. Most, if not all, of the time.
- Hay Does Vintage - get me there. This village with vintage goodness? TRY AND STOP ME!
- Get down to Toi et Moi - I've been recommended this place numerous times by the most classy of women. I've got to do it!
And here's a few business things I hope to do too :
- Engagement shoot in a field of lavender. Ever since I found this place online in Hitchin its been my mission to get there with my camera and any couple that was up for it. The field next door is a sunflower field! WHAT THE!?
- Blog once a week…. This is a steep one. Anyone that knows me will know that routine is not my forte. But what the heck... a girl's got to try!
- Complete my registration with Mr & Mrs Unique Wedding Services. These guys are the crem-de-la-creme at finding the most unique wedding services in the UK and I'm going to be one of them!
- Finally launch my new branding and website with a free engagement shoot giveaway. Look out for this one. It's been a few months now and I still haven't officially launched my new look - what better way to celebrate than give people free stuff?
To finish off... I can't think of anything more summery than sharing my own brother's engagement shoot in a field of buttercups? This time of year.... seriously.